- All business’s need to generate profit in order to survive, our Building Cost Estimate contains the accurate industry based prices for building materials, labour, site expenses and equipment. Our price file is current and updated every 3 months. Outsourcing your estimating requirements can be extremely cost effective, you will have peace of mind in knowing that your tenders are competitive and reflect current market prices.The Construction Estimating Services we offer will reduce your wastage and improve your cash flow planning whilst at the same time increasing your profits.
- Improve quality control by ensuring the correct product is used in the correct application during construction as set out in our Building Cost Estimate, our calculations of materials are based on the South African National Building Regulations.
- Tender price is driven by regional supply and demand factors which fluctuate on a monthly basis. Although material costs can remain stable for up to 90 days, many building companies fail to adapt their pricing structure to take into account changes in labour and equipment costs.
- The Building Cost Estimate is compiled to follow the construction process which makes the ordering of the correct quantity of material for each stage of the building project easy and illuminates over ordering. Having the correct quantity of materials on site at the correct time ensures that unnecessary capital is not tied up in materials that will only be installed later in the construction process which improves cash flow.
- By outsourcing your quotes less time is spent on admin and more time can be spent on sourcing work and ensuring that projects are run properly.
- Our assisting roles include:
– Pre-Acquisition Appraisals and tender validation
– Cost Estimating
– Cost Control and Reporting
– Programming of Construction Works
– Progress reporting
– Progress claims and certification
– Contract administration in terms of Contractor/Client agreement